After the consultation, if you wish us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our us:
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss the details about your immigration case, assess and advise you on the law, procedure and other requirements for the process.
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the immigration officer for expeditious decision on the application;
- Our immigration solicitors shall keep you updated on the progress of your immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision on your application.
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application for retaining your right of residence;
Why Use The Best Immigration Solicitors At International Immigration Limited?
A search of the internet reveals many places from where you can get information on immigration topics, but are these sources experts? Are they going to help if they are wrong?
It is always best to follow the advice of qualified practitioners who have studied the law and have experience in the field dealing with issues just like yours on an almost daily basis. It is this knowledge and experience that means you get great value when you deal with a fully qualified immigration lawyer.
As well as offering a variety of advisory services we also ensure that you are never on your own, our staff are specially trained to ensure that all of your immigration needs are taken care of and they work at the highest levels to ensure your satisfaction and to maximise your chances of a good outcome in your visa application or appeal.
We help you create your application and make sure that everything is in place and that you are eligible for the visa that you are applying for. Having a fully qualified immigration solicitor take care of your case ensures that your application will be made perfectly and without errors, this means your chances of refusal are lowered significantly.
Another of our main services is checking documents before they are submitted to the Home Office. Many of the visa routes require some type of documentary evidence and it is the supply of this evidence that will help support or cause the refusal of your application. It is vitally important that your paperwork is completely correct and the provided evidence for everything that is asked for by the home office is provided. They do not work in leniency and errors will be punished with an almost instant refusal. Please do not take any chances with your visa application, get in touch with us today and we will help to check your documents and make sure that the documentary evidence you're providing is what is required for the visa.